Small-Group Electric Bike Tour in San Sebastián
San Sebastian has a large network of bike lanes. We have decided to take advantage of them and take you to explore the different districts of the city to see how the “donostiarras” live our day to day life and show you the nicest hideouts.
Discover the most authentic hideouts of the city thanks to our Orbea electric bikes.
Visit places of interest in the districts that are further away from the touristic areas of the city.
Choose the tour that adapts better to your schedule, in the morning or in the afternoon.
The small size of the group makes the experience more comfortable and safe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Electric Orbea bike
- Cycle helmet
- Local tips
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Concha Beach, De la Concha Ibilbidea, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Pass by La Concha Bay
Pass By: Igueldo, Donostia-San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Sightseing of the city
Pass By: Campus de Ibaeta UPV/EHU, Manuel de Lardizabal 2, 20018 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Pass By: Anoeta, 20014 Donostia-San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Sport facilities of San Sebastian (South)
Pass By: Rio Urumea, Paseo del Urumea, 20002 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Pass By: Zurriola Beach, Paseo de Zurriola, 20002 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Surfing district of the city (East)
Pass By: Go Local San Sebastian, Sarriegi Plaza 9, 20003 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Meeting point & end
Departure Point :Sarriegi Plaza, 9, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Recommended height: between 1.5 and 1.9 meters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.