Small Group E-Bike Tour from Siena with Wine Tasting and Lunch
Follow your experienced guide on a leisurely cycle through the Chianti hills on comfortable and easy to use Electric Bikes. Enjoy the quiet of Tuscany's picturesque countryside and visit a beautiful historical monastery rich with art. Finish the day with a tasting of Chianti Classico wines accompanied by a lunch of local products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting with Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stazione di Siena, Piazzale Carlo Rosselli, 53100, Siena Italy
Meet your guide for the day in front of the pharmacy next to the main entrance of Siena's train station
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Hop on to a comfortable van and head into the Chianti to the starting point for the bike ride. Familiarize yourself with the E-Bikes and equipment, which make biking in Tuscany, one of the world’s most famous cycling areas, accessible to all! Easily set the difficulty of your ride and decide whether you would like the bike to do most of the work, or do the workout yourself. The silent electric motor, allows you to enjoy the smells, sounds and tranquility of the Tuscan countryside. Finally begin your ride on quiet roads away from traffic for a 20km long cycle. During the 3 hour ride, cross neat rows of vineyards, pretty olive groves, dense and shaded forests, and sleepy villages. Be surprised here and there by modern art installations in among the vegetation and along the road that add a touch of quirky modernity to an otherwise very traditional Chianti landscape. Throughout the morning, stop frequently to take in the views, breathe the clean Chianti air and stretch your legs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Certosa di Pontignano, Localita Pontignano, Castelnuovo Berardenga Italy
Visit a beautifully restored ex-monastery, dating back to the XV century. Enjoy a leisurely walk in the cloisters, see the neat Renaissance gardens and admire the stunningly beautifully chapel rich with frescoes, known as the 'little Sistine'.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Strada in Chianti, Strada in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
After having visited the monastery, jump on your bikes one last time for a short ride to a family run winery where you will tour the estate's cellars and vineyards learn about the wine making process before sitting down to a delicious tasting of the farms's wines and olive oil accompanied by platters of tasty local products.
After lunch we continue to a second Chianti winery for an indepth visit of the cellars followed by a second tasting of wines before we get back on the on the van and return to the Siena train station after a 8 hour beautiful and up close experience of some of the best that Tuscany has to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Siena Train Station, 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Possibility of requesting standard bike instead of e-bike
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours are operated in 9 seater vans but a max. of 5 participants will be accepted on tour to ensure social distancing. All travelers will have to wear their own personal protective equipment (masks covering nose and mouth).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.