Small Group Dharavi Slum Tour With Pottery activitie MUMBAI
Group Slum Tour
Duration : 2 hrs (max).
Location : Dharavi, Mumbai-400017, Maharashtra.
Things to see:
Single Room Factories:
• Plastic Recycling.
• Aluminium Recycling.
• Oil paint can Refurbishing.
• Clothes Manufacturing.
• Hindu Shrine Manufacturing.
• Suitcase Manufacturing.
• Cloth Dying.
Schools in Dharavi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mineral Water Bottles.
- If the guest is picked up from Churchgate then train transportation in included.
What's excluded :
- Taxi / Uber charges
- Food / Cold Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Dharavi is a locality in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, considered to be one of the world's largest slums. Dharavi has an area of just over 2.1 square kilometres and a population of about 700,000. With a population density of over 277,136/km², Dharavi is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The starting point and the final point of the tour are quite far from each other so our recommendation would be to take cab to your next destination but if the client needs to get to the nearest railway station then guide will accompany you back to the station.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.