Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
This small-group tour from London is your chance to travel through British history, from Romans to royals, in one day! Visit the mysterious prehistoric site of Stonehenge, discover the Roman and Georgian influences of Bath and see the oldest occupied castle in the world in Windsor. This full-day trip allows you to experience the very best of England's heritage.
per adult from
What's included :
- Travel by executive mini-coach
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to Windsor Castle (approx. £21.00)
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Start the day with a drive to Ancient Wessex, into the chalk hills that surround Stonehenge. Arriving at this prehistoric site just as it opens, we enjoy a fully guided visit to the stone circle and a chance to look in at the visitor centre. We will learn of the building methods and the possible purpose of the monument, we discuss what is known and what may never be known before we continue West to the Roman city of Bath.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
In Bath, we visit the hot springs and the remains of the 2,000 year old baths. See the Roman Temple and walk along the original Roman pavement. Enjoy lunch in one of the elegant tea rooms and try a famous Sally Lunn bread bun. We then visit the 18th century crescents and squares of the Georgian city, built 250 years ago when Bath became the social centre for high society with dancing, bathing and all manner of relaxation.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Our final stop is Windsor with its majestic castle, the oldest and largest continuously occupied castle in the world and favourite home of our present Queen. Here, one has the option of visiting the state apartments, the Grand Reception Room and the Royal Chapel of St George, resting place of many of our Kings and Queens and the setting for the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Please note that as Windsor Castle is a still a working Royal Residence, it is subject to last minute closures. As such, entry to the Castle is not included. If you intend on visiting the Castle, please be sure to check the Windsor Castle website in advance
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
St George's Chapel
Admission included if purchasing Windso Castle entry
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Great Cumberland Pl, Marble Arch, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL, UK
Return Detail :London Victoria Rail Station, Victoria, London SW1W 0AH, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There will be a maximum of 16 people per tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note - For 2020/2021 the Castle is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and it can also be subject to last minute closures. As such, entry to the Castle is not automatically included on our day trip. On days when the Castle is open the guide will take you to the Castle entry. If you intend on visiting the Castle we strongly recommend you book in advance to guarantee entry.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.