Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest
This is a small group full day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania on a very picturesque route through the Carpathian Mountains allowing you to discover two of the most beautiful Romanian castles - Peles Castle & Bran (Dracula's) Castle - as well as the city of Brasov in south Transylvania.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board, professional English speaking tour leader
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned minivan or minibus with wifi on board
- Short walking tour of Brasov downtown
- Audio guides in Spanish, Italian and French available on your phone
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
What's excluded :
- Lunch (there will be a stop for lunch to eat with the group or by yourself)
- Photo tax (inside of Peles Castle, 35 Lei, optional)
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
General Exhibition standard tour 1 hour (on Mondays you will visit Rasnov Citadel, as Peles Castle is closed)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Also known as Dracula's Castle
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Short walking tour of Brasov downtown.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Strada Benjamin Franklin 1, București 010292, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in February and March 2020. On the rest of the year, Peles Castle is closed only on Mondays. On these days, Cantacuzino Castle in Busteni will be visited instead
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that we operate this tour with small groups (maximum 16 people)
- Near public transportation
- Please put a note in your reservation if you require an audio guide (Italian, Spanish or French)
- During the summer time (May-September), the second stop will be in Brasov, and the last one will be in Bran.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not recommended for people with impaired mobility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.