Small-Group Day Trip to Constanta (the ancient city of Tomis)
Situated at the crossroads of several commercial routes, Constanta lies on the western coast of the Black Sea. Constanta is more than just the entry point to the Black Sea coast. It is a place with a long and interesting past, attested by its many Roman vestiges, historic buildings, facades and mosques that color the Old City Centre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour-guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees according to the program
- Entry/Admission - Museum of National History and Archeology
- Entry/Admission - Moscheea Carol I (Mosque of Constanta- Minaret)
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of National History and Archeology, Constanța 900178, Romania
Founded in 1878, the museum contains relics and pieces of architecture from the Greek and Roman period.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moscheea Carol I (Mosque of Constanta- Minaret), Strada Arhiepiscopiei 9, Constanța 900178, Romania
Going up in the Minaret Tower you can have a splendid panoramic view of the whole city of Constanta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, Strada Arhiepiscopiei 25, Constanța 900742, Romania
The Orthodox Cathedral Saints Peter and Paul was built between 1883-1895 by the famous Romanian architect Ion Mincu. It is a monument of Byzantine architectural style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Romanian Athenaeum, 1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking (stairs climbing) disabilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.