Small-group day trip from Marrakech
Enjoy the freedom to explore Essaouira at your own pace
See the medina of Essaouira, the port, the sandy beach, etc.
Spot goats climbing on argan trees by the road
Stress-free round-trip transportation from your hotel in Marrakech
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Stop to visit a traditional argan oil factory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Essaouira is a port and tourist city located on the Atlantic coast of Morocco. By the sea, its medina (old town) is protected by ramparts from the 18th century, called the Skala de la Kasbah and designed by European engineers. Dotted with old copper cannons, the fortifications offer an ocean view. With their strong trade winds, the city's beaches are ideal for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can usually pick you up for free anywhere in the city of Marrakech
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/29/2020 - 1/3/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.