Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
Squeeze into the maze of tunnels and imagined how a community once lived completely underground during times of war.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in backpacker area or only hotel selected in district 1.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Cu Chi district of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Cu Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War .
The tunnels were used by Viet Cong soldiers as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces, and helped to counter the growing American military effort.
Morning guide pick you up at your hotel at 08:30am traveling to the tunnels about 90 minutes. The network stretches 250km long underground dug out,You will visit a short distance of the real tunnels network underground and get down into the tunnels, crawling around in the safer parts of the tunnels system.
Afternoon, drive back to Saigon around 15:00.
Departure Point :28, 1 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 70000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Appreciate the local customs.
- Ensure safety of participants
- Help each other when joining the program.
- Bring essential luggage, do not bring expensive jewelry
- Please be on time and don’t break the rules.
- Pick-up is available from the backpacker area and following streets of Ho Chi Minh City: De Tham, Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, Do Quang Dau, Cong Quynh, Le Lai, Ly Tu Trong, Le Thanh Ton, Thu Khoa Huan, Le Anh Xuan, Bui Thi Xuan, Ky Con, Le Loi, Ham Nghi, Nguyen Hue, Ton That Tung, Thi Sach, Le Thi Hong Gam. If you are not staying in any of these areas, please make your way to the meeting point at: 28/1 Bui Vien st, Pham Ngu Lao ward, Dist.1, Ho chi minh city.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.