Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Boat and Bike Tour
On this full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City, combine a speedboat ride on the Saigon River to the Cu Chi Tunnels with a 2.5-hour bike ride in the southern Vietnam countryside. With an informative guide, you'll explore the historic Cu Chi Tunnels, witness life along the river, see rural villages and have lunch at a local restaurant. This small-group tour operates with a maximum of eight people, providing personalized attention from the guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light breakfast & lunch
- Soft drink, bottle water & seasonal fruits
- Local guide
- Boat ride
- Use of bicycle & helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After morning hotel pickup by your guide, your day trip starts with a 1.5-hour speedboat ride along the Saigon River to the Cu Chi Tunnels site.
Nibble on a light breakfast of pastries, fresh fruit and Vietnamese iced coffee on the boat as you watch the riverside landscape change from city sprawl to lush jungle. Listen to commentary from your guide about rural traditions and life along the riverbanks until you reach Cu Chi, where your guide fits you with a top-quality mountain bike and helmet for your 2.5-hour bike ride.
While you pedal at a leisurely pace for 15-19 miles (25-30 km) on back roads and dirt trails, you'll see the villages, plantations and green rubber forests of southern Vietnam. Stop for photo ops and a light snack before returning to the Cu Chi Tunnels. With your guide, explore the tunnels, visiting underground bunkers used for kitchens, meeting rooms, living quarters and medical treatment. See a firing range and displays of weapons and booby traps, and then taste local cassava root, which sustained Viet Cong fighters during the lean years of the Vietnam War (known as the ‘American War’ in Vietnam).
Next, enjoy a Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant, and then make the 1.5-hour drive back to Ho Chi Minh City by air-conditioned van. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Saigon Waterbus Station, Bến Nghé, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all locations in district 1, 2 and 3
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, light clothing and a hat
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.