Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City
Take a cooking class in Antigua and learn how to prepare some of Guatemala’s favorite dishes. Taste the unique flavors of Guatemalan cuisine as you create your own meal and dessert. Learn about the cultural influences of Guatemalan food from your expert chef, who will be there to offer helpful tips along the way. After your meal, bring home printed recipes of the food you prepared so you can continue making delicious Guatemalan dishes at home!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional chef
- Use of all necessary cooking equipment
- Printed list of recipes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- After pickup from your Guatemala City hotel, head to your Guatemalan cooking class in Antigua. After a brief kitchen safety overview, your expert chef will start by teaching you about the Spanish and Mayan cultural influences on Guatemalan flavors. Learn about the staple ingredients and foods used by natives, including corn, peppers and beans. As you create your meal, the chef will be there to offer helpful guidance. Once you’re done, it’s time to enjoy your home-cooked lunch! After you savor your traditional Guatemalan meal and dessert, you’ll be transported back to your Guatemala City hotel.
• Guatemalan tostadas - Served with guacamole, tomato sauce and black beans
• Guatemalan Pepian - Served with rice.
• Guatemalan Mole
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.