Small-Group Cappadocia in One Day Tour Including Goreme Open Air Museum
We love living in Cappadocia and serving you with the true Cappadocian RED tour. Our tours take place seven days a week and 365 days of the year. Along with a professional tour guide and driver, you will visit historic sites in Cappadocia such as Devrent Valley, Pasabagi Valley, Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum, Esentepe and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional art historian local guide
- Museum fees
- Small-group tour with luxury vehicle (Max 15 person)
- Entry/Admission - Goreme Open-Air Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devrent Valley, Devrent Mevkii No:1 Urgup Yolu, 50500 Turkey
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before starting your full day Cappadocia RED tour. You will be picked up from your hotel at 9:45 am.
Start the day visiting Devrent Valley, also known as “Imagination Valley”, this is the most surreal-looking landscape. Your next stop will be Pashabagi also called the Monks Valley because Christian hermits chose to locate hermit cells and churches in these three-headed pinnacles symbolic of the Holy Trinity, it is possible to see all the stages in the formation of fairy chimneys at this spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Avanos Oren Yeri, Kapadokya Cd., Avanos 50500 Turkey
Proceed to Avanos (Venessa) the pottery centre of Cappadocia, this village is set on the banks of the Kizilirmak/Red River. The river gets its name from the red clay it deposits. You can watch the potters at work using kick wheels, the technique which has remained unchanged for generations.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Goreme Open-Air Museum, Merkez, Muze Cd., Goreme 50180 Turkey
You will have lunch in a local restaurant before continuing to Goreme Open Air Museum. The world’s most important Byzantine cave churches are found in these once remote valleys where monks and nuns pursued monastic life from the 3rd century on. Here you can see the best preserved Byzantine cave wall paintings and frescos from the Iconoclastic period through to the end of Seljuk rule. Icons with scenes from the Old Testament and the New Testament above portraits of Church Fathers and saints depict the structure of the Byzantine universe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Turkey
Panoramic view point Esentepe. With a spectacular view over Goreme, see the complete view of Goreme valley and Goreme village: fairy chimneys, rock formations and cave houses. End your day with Uchisar Castle. This tall rock, the highest point of the Goreme region.
After the tour, you will be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Dropoff: Hotels in Cappadocia Area.Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, Uchisar, Ortahisar, Nevsehir, Cavusin, Mustafapasa and other nearby towns
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.