Small group brewery tour with beer tasting in Cologne
Discover the most beautiful breweries in the heart of Cologne and enjoy a delicious Kölsch in each of the 4 breweries in a funny round, so that you quench your thirst for Kölsch!
In 1986, the Kölsch Convention laid down what Kölsch is, where it is brewed and what it is drunk from. Kölsch is protected as a regional specialty throughout Europe.
After this very interesting tour you got to know 4 breweries and the way of life in Cologne and the Kölsch from each of the 4 breweries.
You now know what Kölsch and Alt have in common, what a Köbes and a Pittermännche are and where the saying “have something wrong” comes from.
The breweries in the old town of Cologne that we visit: Brauhaus Früh am Dom or Brauhaus Sion you will learn to start with, Peters Brauhaus or Dom im Stapelhaus, Brauhaus zum Prinzen with pictures by Podolski or the Sünner im Walfisch, the Bierhaus en d'r Salzgass or beer house on the Rhine. But it can also be other breweries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beer tasting (4 Kölsch and 1 schnapps)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cologne Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Alter Markt
- Entry/Admission - Tunnes and Schal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
As we walk by, we will tell some stories from Cologne Cathedral
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Alter Markt, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Here you will hear some stories about the old town hall, Jan von Werth fountain and the Kallendresser
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tunnes and Schal, Eisenmarkt 2, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
at Tünnes and Schäl you can wish yourself luck and take some nice photos
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Am Hof 12, 50667 Köln, Germany
Return Detail :Heumarkt, Köln, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not suitable for people under the age of 18
- Bachelor parties shouldn't appear in disguise or even drunk
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- At the moment, the brewery tour cannot be more than 12 people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.