Small-Group Bike Ride in Sunshine Coast Forest
Step off the beaten track and experience nature, enjoy a laugh with old friends or new and enjoy this guided active adventure cycling tour.
A great way to combine an active bike ride with soaking up the sounds of nature as you ride through natural bush and paperbark forests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mountain bike and helmet – all sanitised in compliance with COVID Safe practices
What's excluded :
Breathe in the fresh forest air and listen to nothing but the sounds of nature. Sound relaxing???? You bet!
What a great way to spend a few hours exploring the Sunshine Coast region by bike. This guided adventure takes you along nice wide trails through beautiful natural bush abounding with bird song. We ride through a heritage listed former rail tunnel constructed over 100 years ago. This tour is not strenuous or fast paced, it’s about enjoying the moment.
For this tour we follow a short section on bike paths but it is mostly riding along forest trails. You will be riding on some loose sand and gravel at times, so you need some basic bike experience. Steve is a qualified cycling coach so is there to give you help, support and guidance. There is only a brief section on the ride back into the township of Mooloolah Valley where you will be on the side of the quiet roads on a nice wide cycling lane. Then it’s time for coffee and maybe a bite to eat in the local cafe or bakery to soak in the countryside atmosphere.
Departure Point :Martin Rungert Park, Mooloolah Valley QLD 4553, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.