Small-Group Bike and Hike Adventure in Bundeena
Get set for a Bundeena bike and hike adventure in this guided tour where we’ll travel both on foot and by bike. We’ll see beautiful outlooks and beaches as we traverse hidden paths and tracks in the seaside village of Bundeena. Additionally, you’ll also learn a little about the local history and some interesting landmarks.
We’ll meet at Bundeena Ferry Wharf and set off on foot to a special aboriginal lookout. From there we’ll get you set up with your bike and helmet and then set off on our adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Deeban Spit, Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
We'll see views of Deeban Spit an ever changing land formation where the sea meets the sand.
Along the way we’ll make several stops which include views of Deeban Spit, Simpsons Bay, Port Hacking River and more.
Departure Point :Bundeena Wharf, Bundeena NSW 2230, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.