Small-Group Best of Downtown Toronto Walking Tour
Get acquainted with the city on this Downtown Toronto walking tour. You’ll stop by major downtown landmarks and squares plus you'll have the opportunity to add a visit to a "very tall" tower (legally we can't say which one) where you can take in incredible views of the cityscape.
Your tour starts at Dundas Square and you will continue onward to view notable Toronto landmarks and outdoor spaces including: Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto City Hall, First Canadian Place, Union Station, Fairmont Royal York, Maple Leaf Square (aka Jurassic Park) and ends at the previously mentioned "very tall" Toronto tower.
There are plenty of photo stop opportunities along the way, and this tour is a great way to enjoy getting to know downtown Toronto, getting some exercise and practice social distancing outdoors.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Walking tour of downtown Toronto
- Non-medical disposable mask
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission to a very tall Toronto tower (legally we can't say which, available for an additional fee)
- Entry/Admission - walking downtown
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yonge-Dundas Square, 40 Dundas Street West, Suite 227 Atrium on Bay, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Your walking tour of Downtown Toronto will begin at Dundas Square. The square has hosted many concerts, festivals and events and is surrounded by shopping and entertainment. From here, you will head to Nathan Phillips Square.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N1 Canada
Nathan Phillips Square sits in front of the current Toronto City Hall. Here you will have an opportunity to snap a selfie with the famous Toronto sign, as well as check out the reflecting pool and Peace Garden. Just steps away from here, you’ll have a chance to see the Old Toronto City Hall. The stunning architecture of the building was designed by the same architect as Casa Loma.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: First Canadian Place, 100 King St, Toronto, Ontario M9N 1L3 Canada
Continuing onward with your walking tour, you will pass by First Canadian Place, Union Station and Fairmont Royal York before heading to a photo stop at Maple Leaf Square, also sometimes referred to as Jurassic Park.
Stop At: walking downtown, Toronto, Ontario Canada
After this you will head toward a "very tall" Toronto tower *wink wink* (we legally can't say which one) where you can snap some pictures in front of the Canada sign.
If you've chosen to add the "very tall" Toronto tower admission to your tour you will ride up in the transparent elevation device inside to an observation area with an incredible, panoramic view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Yonge-Dundas Square, 1 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 2R8, Canada
2: Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, 288 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
Return Detail :1: Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, 288 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
2: Yonge-Dundas Square, 1 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 2R8, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.