Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall
Turn your transit in Beijing into an incredible tour experience by taking this small group layover tour, which provides you a perfect introduction of Forbidden city and Mutianyu Great Wall. In addition, visit Tiananmen Square. A professional tour guide and round trip airport transfer service by air-conditioned vehicle are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group tour
- Round-trip Airport transfer
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Warm coat
- Free-bottled mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Cable car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your friendly guide will greet you at Beijing Capital or Daxing Airport at 7 am based on your booking option. Take a comfortable minivan and head up to the famous Mutianyu Great Wall. You can choose to walk or take an exhilarating cable car ride (at your own cost) to have a bird’s view of verdant forest and hovering Great Wall on the mountains. Spend 1.5 hours to 2 hours to enjoy the great view and stretching your legs for easy hiking.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Afterward, drive back to the city center and visit Tiananmen Square. You may have seen many pictures of the square over the years and you will appreciate the scale until seeing and walking around the square to see surrounding buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Walk into Forbidden City after passing Tiananmen Gate. Your friendly guide will share with you the related history and interesting stories of each building located along the central axis. The architecture, colorful buildings, thrones, massive structures, and the overall setting is utterly breathtaking. When your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to Capital or Daxing Airport to catch your flight to the next destination.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Beijing Capital Airport Terminal 3 at Starbucks Coffee at second floor in arrival hallAddress: Beijing Capital Airport Terminal 3 at Starbucks Coffee at second floor in arrival hallDirections: 1. If your flight landing at Beijing Airport Terminal 3.Get off the train at “T3 C”, follow the sign “Exit” you will see Exit “B“. Pass through the Exit “B”, there is a “STARBUCKS Coffee to the left at arrival floor. Your guide will hold your name and wait you there.2 .If your flight landing at Beijing Airport Terminal 1 or 2.Please take the airport shuttle bus to terminal 3. But we can transfer you to terminal 1 or 2 to catch your next flight after the tour.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Beijing Capital Airport Terminal 1, 2, 3If you land at Daxing airport, your tour guide will wait for you at the exit of arrival hall.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restrictions of the 24-hour Visa-free Transit: It only applies to passengers who transit through Beijing Capital International Airport in Beijing. The destination and place of departure cannot be the same.(e.g New York–Beijing–New York).
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.