Small-Group Aurora Hunt Northern Lights Tour from Tromso
Go in search of the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), in the countryside around Tromsø, away from the lights of the city. Experience Norway's Arctic wilderness, and visit some of the best locations with a guide, who strives to make sure you have the experience of a lifetime. Tour is usually limited to small group to ensure an intimate and cozy experience for everyone. The group size may be 15 people or less.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian/Vegan option available, please specify in your booking if this applies to you.
- Souvenir photos (websize resolution sent by email after the tour and highest resolution available for purchase)
- Pick up at the front of the Scandic Ishavhotel, Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Troms
- Hotel drop-off on Tromsø island only
- Thermal suits, boots hats and mittens. Please provide us with European shoe sizes (36-48) and thermal suit size (Unisex XS-XXL) in your booking notes
- The activity will be in English
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso, Tromsø, Norway
Each night we hunt for the Aurora and go to many different destinations, we have hundreds of areas to choose from and we will go to wherever is safest and most likely for guests to see the Northern Lights
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Wandering Owl, Strandvegen 41B, Tromso 9012 Norway
After Chasing the lights we return you to your hotel on Tromso island.
Departure Point :Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We encourage you to provide us with your email address to be able to send you the web size pictures after the tour
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. environmental cancellations) it is important to reach you. This is easiest if you provide your contact number on the road (phone number + correct country code) & keep this with you on the day of the tour.
- The place where you will be staying at (Hotel, Air BnB or other). We only drop off on Tromsøya.
- Winter equipment is included, please give us your clothing and shoe sizes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
- Please bring your passport with you in case you need to cross to Finland during the tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Make sure you wear a warm base layer, winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woolen socks.
- A small amount of walking is involved, you must be able to walk 200m
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no pre-built facilities).
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Thermal suits, mittens, hats and scarfs can not be included on tours during winter season 2020/2021 due to the increase risk of virus transmission.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.