Small-Group Athens Twilight Tour with Drinks and Meze Dishes
Athens at night can transform even the most skeptical romantic. Come experience a completely different side to the city as you walk through its historical centre and bustling neighborhoods after dark. Listen to urban stories and myths, sample the best local spirits, and try mouthwatering finger food, in an Athens only known by locals!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Glass of local spirit at each stop (3 bar stops)
- Finger food (meze dishes)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drink
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for your guide
- Entry/Admission - Plateia Syntagmatos
- Entry/Admission - Psirri
- Entry/Admission - Monastiraki Square
- Entry/Admission - Agia Irini Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
Start this twilight Athens walking tour by meeting your local guide in Syntagma Square, the most important and crowded square in Athens, surrounded by impressive neoclassical buildings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Psirri, Athens Greece
We’ll visit three themed bars located in unique secret gardens and on rooftops with splendid vistas, hanging out with crowds of cheerful locals enjoying a night out in their home.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Monastiraki Square, Agias Eleousis 3, Athina 105 55, Greece
You’ll get to check out corners of the city that only locals visit and uncover some of the city’s coolest spots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agia Irini Church, 36 Aiolou Street, Athens Greece
You’ll also get to participate in some local drinking traditions, sampling ouzo and raki paired with
mouth watering finger foods – just like the locals do!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress in smart casual clothing
- Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: On this tour you will visit 100% locally owned stores that serve traditional Greek dishes, which helps to presreve local culinary traditions.
- All of the food you sample during your tour is sourced from the Greek countryside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.