Small-Group 80 minute Bath Walking Tour and Avon River Cruise
Get a unique perspective of this World Heritage city from the river and on foot. This 80-minute small-group tour combines a boat trip with a walking tour of central Bath and will give you an overview of the city's rich history and attractions without the boring bits. The savvy guides will not leave you in the past, with an insiders view on what is hot in Bath today, so you can make the most of your visit. Ideal for visitors who want to maximise their time in Bath and families with Children.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary onboard
- Sightseeing river cruise
What's excluded :
- Drinks, available to purchase on the river trip
- Entrance fees. Given the short nature of this tour there will not be any internal visits. These can be explored later in your own time.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- There are no toilets on the boat trip.
- Meet at Bath Quays on the riverside in central Bath. Be greeted by your skipper and guide to start this unique land and water tour of the World Heritage city.
Cruise for 30 minutes along the Avon River, taking in sights such as the Half Penny Bridge, St. John's Church, Bath Abbey, Parade Gardens, Pulteney Bridge, the Weir and the Mill.
The short walking tour will take under an hour, designed to give you an overview of Bath's rich history and orientate you with the city. The tour includes the main sights of the Roman Baths, The Abbey, Guildhall, the Ancient City Wall, the Theatre Royal, and Queens Square.
This tour is ideal for those who are looking for an informed, leisurely overview of the city. The total combined tour is approximately 80/90 minutes in duration and will provide plenty of signposting to allow you to explore the city on your own and make the most effective use of your time.
Being short this is ideal for families with children and there is a kids quiz to help keep them interested on the walking tour.
We have a licenced bar on our small 12 person all weather traditional cruiser, so during this part you can relax with a prosecco or another drink from our hot and cold drinks collection.
Departure Point :Broad Quay, Bath BA2, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.