Small Group 4 Hour Skaftafell Ice Cave and Glacier Walk
Ice caves are the hidden gems inside Iceland’s stunning glaciers. During this tour, your guide will lead you on a glacier walk and into an ice cave that features glistening walls, vivid blue colors & a tranquil environment. A once in a lifetime opportunity you should not miss when in Iceland.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced and qualified guide.
- Glacier gear
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Rain gear (can be rented on site)
- Hiking boots (can be rented on site)
- Warm clothing
You will meet your guide at our sales lodge in Skaftafell national park. From there a minibus will take you to the glacier, an outlet glacier of Vatnajökull glacier. You will strap on your crampons and step on to the ice. Your guide will lead you through the ice cap and to a naturally formed ice cave.
• Skaftafellsjokull, Skaftafell, Vatnajokull National Park 785 Iceland
Departure Point :Icelandic Mountain Guides - Skaftafell Base Camp, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.