Small-Group 3 Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour With Strip Pickup
Short on time but still want to see the Hoover Dam? This mini tour is perfect for those who are either short on time or just want to experience the Hoover Dam without wasting a whole day or have a late flight out and have nothing to pass the time.This is a small group tour to make your experience more personal and time sensitive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
What's excluded :
- NO Downtown Las Vegas hotel Pick up ...You can go to Treasure Island hotel for pick up.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Drive through Historic Boulder city, where it all started and learn about its history. We will also do a quick stop at Hemenway Park, known for where Desert Big Horn Sheep hang out. Next we will stop at the Hoover Dam bypass Bridge (Mike O’Callagham-Pat Tillmam Bridge) where you'll walk up to the bridge, almost a 1000 ft above the Dam, and enjoy an incredible birds eye view of the Dam and Colorado River where your tour guide will tell you interesting facts and how the the Hoover Dam was constructed.
You'll also stop at Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and learn about the history of Lake Mead and its present troubles and other interesting facts, and then drive over the Dam and stop at various points for more info and photo ops.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour does not pick up from Downtown Las Vegas. Afternoon tour pick up starts approximately at 11:00 am. The supplier will contact you the day prior to your scheduled tour date with pick-up time and location. If you have a walker or wheelchair, you must contact the supplier prior to the tour pick-up date, as they will have to make accommodations. Luggage is not allowed on the tour due to security at the Hoover Dam, however Backpacks are allowed. The Vegas strip is very busy with traffic so to save time, some of your hotels may require you to cross the street to another hotel or go next door for pick-up when we contact you the day before your tour date we will inform you.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 12 passenger vans
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- face masks required while in vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.