Slum Dog Millionaire -sites And Sets Of The Story Hosted By Actress Terry Moore
Join iconic Hollywood actress Terry Moore as you experience the story that stole Hollywood's heart and took home eight Academy Awards in 2009. You'll retrace the tale of Slumdog Millionaire on an excursion that explores the very places where the blockbuster was filmed, starting with Victoria Terminus.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Join iconic Hollywood actress Terry Moore as you experience the story that stole Hollywood's heart and took home eight Academy Awards in 2009. You'll retrace the tale of Slumdog Millionaire on an excursion that explores the very places where the blockbuster was filmed, starting with Victoria Terminus. Marvel at the sheer size and scope of Mumbai's bustling train station, where jaw-dropping turrets, arches and a grand dome unite Indian and British influences. From here, venture into the slums of Dharavi, home of the film's hero, Jamal Malik. Behind this landscape of squalor lives a thriving economy of textile, pottery and leather merchants who churn out a whopping US$1 billion in annual revenue. Follow the very streets where the film was shot for a genuine taste of life in Asia's second-largest slum. Afterwards, stop by the Bombay Canteen to unwind over a selection of local delicacies before returning to the ship and your starring role as our guest.HIGHLIGHTS
• Relive the triumphant story depicted in the multiple Oscar-winning Hollywood smash, Slumdog Millionaire.
• Visit Victoria Terminus the central train station in Mumbai, a masterpiece of Victorian Gothic Revival architecture.
• Explore the sprawling slums of Dharavi, the home of Slumdog Millionaire's heroic main character, Jamal Malik.
Departure Point :Your hotel or cruise terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :cruise terminal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.