Slovenian Coast Vintage Boat Tours
A perfect day at the Sea. Private tour on a completely wooden, refurbished and renewed typical local Istrian Boat from Y.1947.
The boat features large sundeck for people to enjoy, relax and sun-tan, custom made saloon area with wine coolers, bathroom, indoor & outdoor shower and a back lounge area in the shade.
Local goods such as variety of local cheeses and local wine & other snacks are provided aboard.
Whether you would like to spend a whole day at the sea, exploring the full coast of Slovenia, stopping & anchoring at different preferred bays or just experience amazing sunset we work hard to get as close as possible to our guests wishes and needs and to provide an unforgettable experience at sea.
Suitable for couples, families, friends, business meetings, team buildings and eldery people.
Easy access in & out of the water.
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Gas, Boat Rental, Skipper & Captain (All tours are customized therefore prices are custom as well)
What's excluded :
- Food & Bevarage, Cigars extra charge (All tours are customized therefore prices are custom as well)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Secovlje Salina Nature Park, Seca 115, Seca 6320 Slovenia
Sightseeing of the Saline natural park, where salt has been produced in the old traditional way for over 1000 years. The estuary of the river Dragonja, where there is also a sea border with Croatia. Muscle & Fish farm views & amazing view of the Dragonja valley and the surrounding hills.
Pass By: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Sightseeing of charming medieval city Piran from the sea. Beautiful views of the town walls, church area, lightouse, Tartini square & statue and the rest of beautiful architecture of Piran.
Pass By: Izola, Izola, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Sightseeing & anchoring at the Moonbay & WhiteRocks areas. Sightseeing of the "smallest" Mediterranean salt pans.
Sightseeing of the city of Izola and its surroundings.
Pass By: Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Sightseeing of full Slovenian coast, wine & olive oil & tastings. Custom organized tours, with onboard snacks varieties.
Anchoring at beautiful bays, relaxing, sun-tanning & swimming.
Departure Point :1: 6330 Piran, Slovenia
2: 6310 Izola, Slovenia
3: Portorož, Slovenia
4: 6000 Koper, Slovenia
5: 6320 Strunjan, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.