If you want to visit our most beautiful sights, we offer you unique experience, where you get to know Slovenia in a special way. This day trip is a perfect combination of hidden gems, beautiful tourist sights and just the ride dose of activities. Along the way a professional tour guide shows you our personal favorite spots and gives you a look into local life. On this trip we would like you to feel like a friend, not tourist. We offer our activities in small groups (up to 8) which is just right group size for a relaxed and flexible trip. In addition, there is always more than one opportunity to taste delicious local flavors. Besides visiting main sights, you can choose between hiking or rafting with our partner company.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Pericnik Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Travel and activity insurance
- Rafting in Sava Dolinka - optional
- Any other items not mentioned as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
We pick you up in Ljubljana and drive to Bled, the most attractive green alpine center, which delights tourists with unique experiences of nature, culture and history, sports and cuisine.
Lake Bled is one of the most picturesque spots to visit in Slovenia. This small lake has all of the ingredients for the perfect getaway, a castle perched high on a hillside, a pretty little island to visit, hiking trails, secluded swimming spots, and a fantastic sweet treat. It will be your love at first sight. We can give you some free time to explore surroundings on your own, or you can join us on one of the recommended activities: hiking or rafting.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pericnik Waterfall, Vrata Valley, Mojstrana 4280 Slovenia
After our trip to Lake Bled, our next stop is in Triglav National park, at magnificent Peričnik Waterfall. We have a short walk before we reach one of the highest Slovenian waterfalls. If you are feeling adventurous you can also walk behind the waterfall, which is a very refreshing experience during the hot summer months!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Jasna, Kranjska Gora Slovenia
Our journey continues, as we head to Jasna Lake, located just 2 km from Kranjska Gora. This is a popular tourist destination with breathtaking views towards surrounding mountains. The lake is guarded by a statue of a Zlatorog, the legendary chamois of Mt. Triglav. Don’t forget to take a photo or two! If you don’t mind the cold water you can also take a dip in this alpine lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zelenci Nature Reserve, Podkoren 75b, Kranjska Gora 4280 Slovenia
We stop for a short break, before we drive to the last stop at emerald green Zelenci natural reserve. In the far western part of the swamp lies lake with its characteristic phenomenal green color. After Zelenci, we have an option to take a short look at Planica Nordic center, with the gigantic ski jump, or we sum up the amazing day and head back to Ljubljana.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Levstikov trg, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will send you important details about pickup in the days before departure.There can always be few minutes delay because of traffic or other unpredictable events.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.