Slovakia Treetop Walk, Zakopane and Thermal Spa one day trip (3 in 1)
After pick-up at your Krakow hotel, you will go as a passenger for 2 hours to the Bachledova Valley in Slovakia to walk the 1234-meter long Bachledka Treetop Trail whichis situated up to 24 meters above the ground and with a 32-meter high observation tower, the trail is in the heart of the wonderful forests of the Pieniny National Park.
You will see the Belianske Tatras and learn about the animals and plants that are unique to the area, have lunch in Zakopane, then walk down Krupowki and enjoy the unique atmosphere at the heart of the Tatra Mountains.
You will finish your day on a relaxing note and plunge into the hot springs in Chochołow Thermal Spa, before coming back to Krakow
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Chocholowskie Termy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
This one day trip will take you to see and admire the Slovakian High Tatras from treetops, you will visit Zakopane - the winter capital of Poland , next you will restin Spa resort of Chochołow
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up point is in front of our office Plac Wolnica 13 Kraków
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.