Sloths in their natural habitat & Blue river waterfall
This is the best way to see the Costarican rain forest, seeing sloths in their natural habitat and have fun at the same time.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Costarican authentic lunch.
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas Llanos de Cortes
- Entry/Admission - Spring Paradise Bijagua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
This is the first stop of this trip, here you can swim and cool off, take pictures and cliff jump, beautiful hidden place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenorio Volcano National Park, Tenorio Volcano National Park, Province of Guanacaste
This is the second stop, this is the hiking part of the trip, you hike for about 1 hour to get the the beautiful Blue river waterfall, here you can take great pictures and enjoy of a place like no other on Earth.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Spring Paradise Bijagua, Camino Al Parque, Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
This is the paradise for sloths, here they are found in their natural habitat, a short hike is enough to find usually more than one, this hike is directed by very knowleadgeable guides, perfect place for sloth selfie.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or house in the Tamarindo, Flamingo, Potrero, Conchal area.Airports
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.