Sloth Watching Trail
It’s an outdoor hiking tour through the rain forest with the help of a naturalistic guide to look for the sloths in the wild. We’ll be finding an average of four to six sloths in the area.
We have about 2 miles trails with a rich biodiversity so we also be able to appreciate some birds, frogs, insects and other wildlife around.
This adventure takes almost two hours to be done but it’s a gentile hike in a flat land 30 acres property.
The trails are mostly under shade with some open areas so you only we’ll need some bug spray.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sloth Watching Trail, 600 East Of the Central Park, la Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, la Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
You don’t need to venture deep into the rain forest to see Costa Rica’s spectacular wildlife on this guided nature walk in a La Fortuna nature center. On this tour, a guide accompanies you on an easy, kid-friendly walk through the forest, pointing out wildlife like sloths, birds, and tree frogs along the way.
Departure Point :Sloth Watching Trail La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano Private Trail, 600 east of the Central Park, La Fortuna, Alajuela Province Alajuela, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up locations out of downtown area may have an extra cost.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recomended to bring bug spray and rainjackets if rains, close shoes and water.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.