Sligo Dark Tales Tour
On the tour discover Sligo’s connection to Bram Stoker,
the Irish author, best known for his 1897 Gothic novel Dracula.
Hear how stories of the cholera epidemic inspired Stoker in his writing.
The tragic history of Sligo Abbey that inspired W.B. Yeats.
Grim tales of crime and punishment in the nineteenth century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sligo native with local knowledge
- 120 minute guided walk
- Guide has amplification for ease in hearing commentary
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/admission to buildings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sligo Gaol, Gaol Rd, Abbeyquarter South, Sligo, Ireland
Departure Point :Riverside Hotel, Riverside, Abbeyquarter North, Sligo, F91 X92V, Ireland
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :O'Connell Street, O'Connell St, Abbeyquarter North, Sligo, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.