Sleigh Ride w/ Tapas Meal - Experience Arctic Farm Life
A perfect family exursion!
Experience the nature and silence surrounded by snow-clad mountains in the valley of Mathisdalen and come join our family at Omdal farm.
The sleigh is drawn by the horse breed known from the Disney movie "Frozen". The sheep you will meet, have the opportunity to be outside all year long, and in the summertime they lives side by side to the reindeer up in the mountains. You will also get a taste of the Sami way of life, when enjoying a tapas meal in a traditional Sami tent, called "lavvo".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Tapas of Finnmark (cold finger food) - served all day
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- We offer warm snow shoes and winter clothes, if needed
What's excluded :
- A 30-40 minutes sleigh ride in beautiful surroundings where you snuggle up under warm blankets. The sleigh is drawn by Norwegian fjord horses. If luck is with us; The Aurora Borealis may appear. You will also have the opportunity to say hallo to our Norwegian short tale sheep when we return back to our family farm. The price includes a selection of cold tapas served inside a Sami tent, "lavvo", in front of a fire.
-Pickup at your location in the city of Alta included!
- Warm clothing included!
- Sleigh rides available all year - summer and winter.
Our experienced guides will pick you up at your location in Alta and bring you to our farm, which is a 30 minutes drive from the center of Alta. Warm clothing provided if needed. Restroom available for our guests.
• Arctic Tapas - Cold selection of tapas dishes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will agree where to pick you up.Airports
- Alta Airport, Alta Norway
- Alta Havn KF, Havneveien 24, 9515 Alta, Norway
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.