Sled trip with husky in the alta valley
We are a small family who is passionate about huskies and we love to share this passion with travellers from all over the world.
we normally take up to 4 people at the time so we can offer you a personal and unique experience.
During the winter time, you might also experience the Northern Lights during the trip if you are lucky!
Remember the photo camera dogs love to be photographed, the dogs are very happy when guests arrive so be ready to take pictures and very important warm lingerie to yourself and good mode
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Wool underwear (preferably 100% wool), Wool/fleece sweater
When you arrive, we will first introduce you to our dogs. They all love cuddles and you will love it too after meeting them!
After, we will put on warm clothes, especially during the winter time since it can be really cold on the sled.
Then, we will show you the sled and how to drive it if you wish. You can also just sit on the sled and let us drive it for you so you can relax and enjoy our beautiful landscapes. The trip on the sled will last around 45 minutes and will allow you to discover the amazing landscapes of the famous Alta river an to see how much our dogs love to go running.
After the tour, you can cuddle again our lovely huskies and we will also offer you a warm beverage (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) and a snack around a fire, near our lavo tent.
The whole experience will last around two or three hours, but if you just want to go dogsledding, it will only last one hour.
Please note that we take only 4 people maximum at the same time during the dog sledding trip in order to provide you a unique and personnal experience in all security. However, if you are a larger group, don´t hesitate to contact us, we can always find a solution!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests from any hotel in Alta.Airports
- Alta Airport, Alta Norway
- Alta havn
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note There are 2 people on a sled, one controls the sled and one sits on. but then one must have good health. switching to steering the sled can of course you do if you wish
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.