Slave Castles Of The Coast Tour
This tour stands out as the only offering two major castles and a fort. It delves mainly into the activities surrounding the infamous Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- Entry/Admission - Fort St Jago
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
Being the oldest European building in the entire Sub Sahara Africa, the Elmina Castle stands since 1482. Take a guided tour of the dungeons and the Door of No Return to learn the sordid past and experience of enslaved Africans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort St Jago, Just Northwest of St George's Castle, Elmina Ghana
Explore this fort located across the Elmina Castle built purposely ito defend the Ft. St. Georges of Elmina. Climb to the peak where you can catch a picturesque bird-eye view of the entire Elmina Township.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Take a guided tour here through the dungeons of the enslaved, the door of no return, the condemn cells, contrasting it with the Governor's and officers' residences.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Accra.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.