Slanic Salt Mine & Wine Tasting Tour – 8 hours
Salt and wine, two ingredients without which life wouldn’t be the same! These are the key ingredients for our trip, as well. Prepare to visit the largest salt mine in Europe and take advantage of the therapeutic benefits of the mine. Later, enjoy a ride to one of the picturesque wine routes of Romania and find out the story of the winemaking tradition in our country. You will visit a beautiful wine cellar and have a traditional lunch in a very pleasant atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by car/minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- 3 course meal and wine tasting
- English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee at the Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Slanic Salt Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slanic Salt Museum, August Street 23, Slanic 106200 Romania
It is the largest salt mine in Europe and it is located in Slanic, Prahova County, Romania, just 100 km north of Bucharest. The salt mine is closed for extraction, but it is open for visitors, featuring a microclimate with natural air-conditioning and constant temperature and atmospheric pressure throughout the year. The mine consists of 14 chambers with trapezoidal profiles, having a 10 m opening to the ceiling and 32 m to the ground, a height of 54 m and a wall inclination angle of 60 degrees.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
Wine tasting and traditional lunch including 3-course meal and water at the Wine Cellar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Address in Bucharest
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this trip to run.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.