Skyview Patnitop by Empyrean
Built with the latest technology, the Skyview Patnitop ropeway is one of the highest (ground clearance) CEN (European) Standard certified ropeway in Asia with one of the longest spans between its towers. These spacious avant-garde gondolas are custom-crafted for an all year round experience. Soaring over the tree tops, this ropeway ride will leave you in awe of the enthralling landscape and a captivating birds eye view of this scenic destination.
per adult from
2 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Ropeway Return Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Patni Top Park
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Patni Top Park, Patnitop, Jammu and Kashmir 182141
Travel from Sanget to Patnitop in 12 minutes while enjoying the glorious views of the Shivalik mountain range.
It’s a unique destination that sprawls between Sanget and Patnitop, donning the best of sights, serenity, adventure, thrill, culture and tastes. It only takes a 2-hour drive from Jammu, on the four-lane highway and across four spectacular tunnels, to reach Sanget – the lower terminal of this picturesque destination, which is also only 3 km from the famous Chenani Nashri tunnel. The upper terminal in Patnitop offers easy access to this charming town known to be the exotic epitome of natural beauty with magical meadows revealing refreshing bursts of deodar and kail trees.
Departure Point :Patni Top Park, Patnitop, Jammu and Kashmir 182141
Departure Time :7/20/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.