Skyride Surf Adventure at Grouse Mountain
There’s a reason for the expression ‘free as a bird’. The idea of being able to take off into flight or soar above the clouds is pretty appealing – especially when many of us are stuck at our desks most of the day. Your guide will give a short but informative interpretive overview of the mechanical structure of the Skyride and will identify key landmarks and facts as you peer toward either the Coast Mountains or Metro Vancouver. And then you'll ride to the top on the top!
When you arrive in the alpine, explore the natural surroundings and take in the stunning panoramic views, check out the World Famous Lumberjack Show or visit the Mountain’s two resident Grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife. Before you leave, be sure to check out what's showing at the Theatre in the Sky to get a whole new perspective on beautiful British Columbia.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Mountain Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include parking fees, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Visit: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Feel the wind on your face as you soar above the treetops and ascend 1,610m from the base of Grouse Mountain to the Peak Chalet – on the rooftop of the Super Skyride! Take in the breathtaking 360 degree views from the open air platform as you journey to the mountaintop. Your experience begins in the Valley Plaza where you’ll meet your Skyride Surf Guide, from there you’ll head up to board the rooftop platform and away you go!
Departure Point :Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advance reservations required prior to arrival. Please contact Grouse Mountain Guest Services at 604.980.9311 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests must be 8 years or older
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Skyride Surf Adventure will not operate when weather conditions are: very windy or rainy
- Closed-toe shoes required. Heels not allowed for safety reasons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.