Skye In A Day From Portree Visiting The Most Scenic Spots
We are the longest running independent tour company offering full day group tours of Skye and fast approaching our 10th year of showing visitors this beautiful Isle. Our driver guides are either born and bred on Skye or have a strong family connection so you will be sure to have a real experience when touring with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Please bring a packed lunch with you onto the tour as there is no lunch stop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Old Man of Storr, Scotland
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kilt Rock, Scotland
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Quiraing, Portree IV51 9LA, UK
Take a wee wander amongst the spectacular land slips and rock pinnacles of the Quiraing with its amazing vistas over the sea to mainland Scotland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fairy Glen, Scotland
Here we will stop to experience the weird and wonderful landscape of the Fairy Glen.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Dunvegan, Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, The Hebrides, Scotland
A wee stop for a moment at a suitable location for photographs of Dunvegan Castle
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Neist Point, Glendale Scotland
Here we travel to the most westerly point on Skye and walk up to the cliffside viewpoint to get that iconic shot looking down onto the lighthouse at Neist Point.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dun Beag, Struan Scotland
Step back in time with a walk up to the iron age Dun Beag Broch and enjoy the views from this ancient dwelling.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fairy Pools, Road to Glenbrittle Glenbrittle, IV47 8TA Scotland
Enjoy a leisurely 70 minute walk from the car park to the fabled Fairy Pools and back again where you will discover stunning scenery of the Black Cuillins and the unique waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Somerled Square, Portree IV51 9BS, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.