Skydiving is a sport that depends on the nature and various other factors that are not under our control. We therefore request the cooperation and understanding in these senses.
Child Policy: The minimum age for parachuting under Brazilian law is 16 years. Under 18 must bring a form of Responsibility, signed by the father and mother, recognizing the signatures before a notary along with a copy of the child and of the person ID or the presence of the father and mother at the time the jump.
Sporty and comfortable clothes: Shoes should be closed, recommending the use of slippers. The weight limit is 95 kg (above this, it is necessary to be evaluated by an instructor and pay extra size). People with limited movement capabilities or some kind of physical disability should be evaluated by the team of SkydiveFoz. Pregnant women can not jump. The jump can not be performed if practiced diving with oxygen tank or donated blood until 48 hours before jump.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skydive equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
SkydiveFoz is the most innovative option of sports and adventure tourism located in Foz do Iguazu.
The tandem skydive is the most radical tourist attraction in the triple border. You can jump on one of the best views in the world: the Binacional hydroelectric Itaipu dam, an amazing place to feel the thrill of free fall.
• Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Departure Point :Puerto Iguazú, Misiones Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.