sky100 Sweet Delight at Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton,Hong Kong
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Hong Kong jointly launched Café 100 by the Ritz Carlton, Hong Kong. A Pineapple Bun or HK Style Pastry set treats along with outstanding panoramic views while you enjoy Café 100 Sweet Delight Package from the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck. Ride a high-speed double-deck elevator to the 100th floor of Hong Kong’s tallest building and feast your eyes on the vista below as you sip.
per adult from
1 to 11 hours
What's included :
- - One Pineapple Bun or HK Style Pastry
- - One Selected Drink ( coffee/tea/soft drink)
- - One Standard Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
This special Sweet Delight package at sky100, Hong Kong’s must-see attraction inside the city’s tallest building, includes sky100 Standard Ticket and a piece of brownie with a coffe/tea, taking in extraordinary 360-degree views day or night while you feast.
While you enjoy the brownie set, you won’t want to peel your eyes away from Hong Kong’s world-renowned skyline with views of Victoria Harbour and the Northern Territory, especially vivid at sunset. Located in the International Commerce Centre (ICC), sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is just a 60-second ride by double-deck elevator up to the 100th floor — 1,290 feet (393 meters) above sea level.
After you’ve had your fill, take in the incredible vistas through on-site telescopes, view the large-scale interactive multimedia exhibit that offers insight on local history and culture, or check out a variety of exclusive souvenirs at the gift shop.
The opening hours of sky100 are subject to change; please check the details at sky100’s official website before the visit.
Departure Point :Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All food items, drinks and seats are subject to availability and seasonality
- Last order time 45 minutes before deck close.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis and subject to capacity
- Admission to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is subject to rules and regulations. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns.
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more details on Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures, please visit sky100’s website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.