sky100 - Happy Hour Beer Package (Entry after 5pm, min 2 persons)
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck at 393 metres on the 100th floor of Hong Kong’s tallest building – International Commerce Centre – is the only indoor observation deck offering full 360° stunning views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. With Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and various interactive installations, sky100 provides visitors unforgettable sky-high experiences.
sky100 received Certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor consecutively for 5 years since 2014 in recognition of its exceptional views and hospitality. It is also the only member in Hong Kong of the World Federation of Great Towers, which includes other iconic towers worldwide.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- One Admission Ticket
- One Selected Bottle of Beer
- Entry/Admission - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Make your way to the International Commerce Centre (ICC) and ride the swift, double-deck elevator up to the 100th floor. You’ll reach the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, located 1,290 feet (393 meters) above sea level, in just 60 seconds!
Towering above the city, sky100 is an indoor observation deck in Hong Kong that offers 360-degree views of the territory including its stunning Victoria Harbour.
sky100 is also home to a large-scale interactive multimedia exhibit that offers insight on local history and culture, and a gift shop with a variety of exclusive souvenirs to complement your one-of-a-kind experience. Beyond the magnificent Hong Kong views, sky100 connects you to major transportation networks and a world-class shopping mall.
Select this option for admission with minimum 2 persons.
Eentry Time: after 6pm till 30 December 2020.
The opening hours of sky100 are subject to change; please check the details at sky100’s official website before the visit.
Departure Point :Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :10/21/2020 - 12/30/2020
1/1/2021 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 08:30 PM
1/1/2022 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 08:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admission to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is subject to rules and regulations as set out in the website. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns. Please check the sky100 website for the most up-to-date opening hours before visiting.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- More details: https://sky100.com.hk/enhanced-preventive-anti-epidemic-measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.