sky100 Dining Package for Two Person at Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Inspired by the relaxing ambience of a Parisian terrace café, Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is set to extend the legendary service of The Ritz-Carlton to visitors at sky100. At 393m above sea level, Café 100 located on the west side of the deck commands boundless sea views and captivating sunsets. A range of delectable all-time favourites such as made-to-order waffles, panini sandwiches and Asian rice bowl are served to tempt guests from around the world.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Two Standard Admission Tickets
- Two Selected Drink ( choice of coffee or tea or soft drink)
- One Meal (choice of Panini Sandwiches, Waffles or Asian Rice Bowl)
- Entry/Admission - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck at 393 metres on the 100th floor of Hong Kong’s tallest building – International Commerce Centre – is the only indoor observation deck offering full 360° stunning views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. With Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and various interactive installations, sky100 provides visitors unforgettable sky-high experiences.
sky100 received Certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor consecutively for 5 years since 2014 in recognition of its exceptional views and hospitality. It is also the only member in Hong Kong of the World Federation of Great Towers, which includes other iconic towers worldwide.
Departure Point :Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 1/31/2021
1/1/2022 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 08:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All food items, drinks and seats are subject to availability and seasonality
- Last order time 45 minutes before deck close.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis and subject to capacity
- Admission to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is subject to rules and regulations. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more details on Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures, please visit sky100’s website.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.