sky100 Dining Package at Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Inspired by the relaxing ambience of a Parisian terrace café, Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is set to extend the legendary service of The Ritz-Carlton to visitors at sky100. At 393m above sea level, Café 100 located on the west side of the deck commands boundless sea views and captivating sunsets. A range of delectable all-time favourites such as made-to-order waffles, panini sandwiches and Asian rice bowl are served to tempt guests from around the world.
per adult from
1 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Choice of one Panini Sandwiches, Waffles or Asian Rice Bowl
- One Selected Drink ( coffee/tea/soft drink)
- One Standard Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
This special dining package at sky100, Hong Kong’s must-see attraction inside the city’s tallest building, includes sky100 Standard Admission Ticket and a choice of delectable all-time favourites such as made-to-order sweet and savory crêpes, waffles or panini sandwiches, and a selected drink are served to tempt guests from around the world.
As you step onto the 100/F observation deck, be wowed by outstanding views of this world-class city Hong Kong. Admire the skyline and surrounding Victoria Harbour while the sky changes colors and the city lights begin to twinkle for the evening. You can even take in the view through onsite telescopes.
sky100 also features an interactive multimedia exhibit that provides insights on local history and culture, as well as a gift shop where you can browse a variety of exclusive souvenirs to complement your experience. The site is connected to major transportation networks and an extensive shopping mall.
The opening hours of sky100 are subject to change; please check the details at sky100’s official website before the visit.
Departure Point :Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All food items, drinks and seats are subject to availability and seasonality
- Last order time 45 minutes before deck close.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis and subject to capacity
- Admission to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is subject to rules and regulations. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more details on Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures, please visit sky100’s website.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.