sky100 Admission Ticket for Two Person with One Free Café 100 Dining Voucher
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck at 393 metres on the 100th floor of Hong Kong’s tallest building – International Commerce Centre – is the only indoor observation deck offering full 360° stunning views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. With Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and various interactive installations, sky100 provides visitors unforgettable sky-high experiences.
sky100 received Certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor consecutively for 4 years since 2014 in recognition of its exceptional views and hospitality. It is also the only member in Hong Kong of the World Federation of Great Towers, which includes other iconic towers worldwide.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Two Standard Admission Tickets
- One Cafe 100 Dining Voucher (valued HKD50)
- Entry/Admission - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Special Promotion for visiting sky100 between 01 Dec, 2019 - 29 Feb, 2020 :
- Buy 1 Adult Ticket and Get 1 Free Cafe 100 by the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong Dining Voucher, cash value at $50 for spending
1. Each coupon has a redemption value of HK$50 at Café 100. This coupon is entitled to redeem food or beverage items on a la carte menu at Café 100 on the same day of admission date.
2. For redeeming any item with a price of over HK$50, extra payment on the price difference is required to settle on spot.
3. The coupon must be redeemed before last ordering time (45mins prior to deck close).
4. Coupon must be presented at the time of ordering and payment.
5. Coupon cannot be refunded, redeemed for cash in whole or in part.
6. Not applicable to Hong Kong Residents.
7. For new bookings only (please book under this product).
8. Booking Code: FDV
9. Admission to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is subject to rules and regulations as set out in the website. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns. Please check the website for the most up-to-date opening hours before visiting.
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Opening Hours
1 Nov, 2019 - 31 Mar, 2020 Daily 10:00 - 20:30
1 Apr, 2020 onward please check our latest opening hours
Departure Point :Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :2/1/2021 - 2/28/2021
2/1/2022 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 08:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more details on Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures, please visit sky100’s website.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.