The Škurda canyon is located above Kotor and starts from the Austro-Hungarian dam. The canyon is extremely beautiful with a large number of descents over 20m. The duration of the passage through the canyon is 6-8h. A short version covers the last third of a dozen descents.
Passage through the last third of the canyon lasts until 2h. The end of the canyon is located on the very walls of the Old Town near the city water supply.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- CD with photos and videos
- Escort of mountain rescue service
- Neoprene suit
- Neoprene socks
What's excluded :
In the adventure you go with people who have been traveling tourists through the horizons of the Montenegrin canyons for more than 10 years and climbing to the Montenegrin mountain peaks.
They are members of the Mountain Rescue Service of Montenegro, alpinists, rescuers in calm and fast waters, ski instructors.
Participants are also leaders of numerous expeditions to the Alps, Andes, Denali, Caucasus, Himalayas and the winners of the highest peaks of the world, of which Mont Everest 2010.
Departure Point :Scurda, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers or meet them at a starting point
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.