Skopje in Macedonia tour
Skopje is the capital and largest city of North Macedonia. It is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center.
The territory of Skopje has been inhabited since at least 4000 BC; remains of Neolithic settlements have been found within the old Kale Fortress that overlooks the modern city centre. Originally a Paeonian city, Skopje became the capital of Dardania in the second century BC. On the eve of the 1st century AD, the settlement was seized by the Romans and became a military camp. When the Roman Empire was divided into eastern and western halves in 395 AD, Skopje came under Byzantine rule from Constantinople. During much of the early medieval period, the town was contested between the Byzantines and the Bulgarian Empire, whose capital it was between 972 and 992.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Skopje Fortress Kale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skopje Fortress Kale, Old Town, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up from Hotels, Hostels, AirBnBs, Airport and so on.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.