Skocjan Caves Shared Tour From Koper
Once met by your guide at the pier, you will enjoy a short scenic drive towards the UNESCO Park of SKocjan Caves. The tour will enlighten some of the local facts such as histroy, natural heritage and details about the cave. Once at site you can enjoy a small stop for using refreshing, before you enter into the cave with local guide.
The beautiful hike inside the cave will take aproximate two hours, over which you will need to walk over uneven surrface. the natural creatinons you will marvel are some of the most unique natural sites of Slovenia. The visit of the cave will not let you down. The mighty river passing the underground canoyn is breathtaking.
Once outside, you will meet again with your guide and be transfered back to the port.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Skocjan Caves Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skocjan Caves Park, Matavun 12, Divaca 6215 Slovenia
Due to their exceptional significance, the Škocjan Caves were entered on UNESCO’s list of natural and cultural world heritage sites in 1986. International scientific circles have thus acknowledged the importance of the Caves as one of the natural treasures of planet Earth.
THe visit of the cave takes about two hours of intensive walk over uneven terrain. the local guide at location, will introduce to you the histroical and natural facts about the cave and take care of your safety.
The tour is active and it is always good you wear comfortable wlaking shoes and a jacket.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.