Skip the Line with Guided Tour of Uffizi Gallery
See Uffizi Gallery's most famous works of art up close. Pieces by Da Vinci, Giotto and Botticelli are all on display, and with an expert guide and the chance to skip the long line, you'll make the most of your trip to Florence.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Take your time to enter the Uffizi Gallery and admire important Renaissance masterpieces as Venere di Botticelli
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :4:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- From the 1st of November to the 29th of February the languages Italian, French and German are confirmed with a minimum of 4 partecipants. From the 1st of March to the 31st of October the languages Italian, French and German are confirmed with a minimum of 2 partecipants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.