Skip the Line! Walk to the Peak Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Eager to visit Hong Kong's Peak neighborhood, but daunted by the three-hour line for the Peak Tram? This is just the self-guided GPS audio tour for you. Let the VoiceMap mobile app guide you up Victoria Peak by foot and explore a slower side of Hong Kong along the way. You set the pace; the tour is ready whenever you are. It plays audio automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smart phone's GPS. Download before you leave for the day and it can even work offline.
You'll start by walking along the Peak Tram tracks, wind through a few of the skyscraper-apartments in Mid-Levels, then follow Old Peak Road to the top end of the Peak Tram. From there you can continue around The Peak on Lugard and Harlech Roads or visit the observation deck of the Peak Tower. When you're all done, odds are that the line for a one-way trip downhill will be much shorter than the line to go up.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifetime access to Skip the Line! Walk to the Peak tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
So you've seen the queue for the Peak Tram and decided to take a walk instead. Before we start out, I want to take one last moment to ensure you know what you're getting into. Like the tram, this path will take you up 368 meters in elevation. After accounting for some windy streets and switchbacks, you'll walk 2.4 kilometers on your way.
Pass By: Central Green Trail, Peak Tram terminus, Hong Kong China
This trail is an extraordinary climb and good alternative to the tram. The trail is quiet, peaceful, and in all respects delightful. The trail winds up the peak, and pretty much follows the route of the tram.
Pass By: Lion's Pavilion at The Peak, Victoria Gap, Findlay Road, Hong Kong China
The Lion's Pavilion is a perfect spot to see the amazing vista for nothing. It's a few of yards down from the tram stop and it tends to be really busy but despite all the trouble, it's worth it.
Pass By: Peak Tower, No. 1 Lugard Road, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong China
The Peak Tower gives you much better perspective on Hong Kong. You truly are up in the mists for this one. The Peak Tower has shops and cafés, however getting a table in one of the eateries is nearly impossible.
Departure Point :The Peak Tram, 33 Garden Rd, Central, Hong Kong
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/23/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Peak Tower Station, The Peak, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.