Skip the Line: Waco Air Museum General Admission Ticket
The WACO Airplane Company was the largest producer of civil aircraft in the 20's and 30's. WACO Air Museum was formed to honor the employees who made it great. WACO also designed and produced the CG4A glider used in WW II. Plan to spend at least an hour by listening to the audio tour (now available with QR codes and your phone). We have a Glider Theater with footage from WW II and you can try your hand at the WACO simulator. There are 10 airplanes on display along with factory memorabilia. Experience the Golden Age of Aviation by taking a ride in an open cockpit bi-plane. Call ahead for reservations.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Gift Shop - Lots of interesting aviation items
- Entry/Admission - Waco Air Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Waco Air Museum, 1865 S County Road 25a, Troy, OH 45373-4251
The second building project on WACO Field was the 7500 sq ft hangar which became home to the WACO Aircraft Museum, Research Library, Classroom/Conference Room, Gift Shop and Museum Offices. The next addition was a new Museum Hangar, built by Bruns construction and completed in September 2009 through a generous grant from the Ohio Cultural Facilities Foundation. This new building is home to vintage WACO aircraft, displays and the history of the WACO Aircraft Company. A Quonset hut and picnic shelter were added in 2012.
*Military and Veterans 5$ entry*
Departure Point :Waco Air Museum, 1865 S County Road 25a, Troy, OH 45373-4251
Departure Time :10/29/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.