Skip-the-line Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam Private Guided Tour
This 2 to 2.5 hour private guided tour of Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum, will bypass the lines and you will discover the major works of art inside the world's biggest Van Gogh collection. Your personal guide walks you through such masterpieces as Sunflowers as well as lesser-known works by Van Gogh and the artists who inspired him. Your ticket is valid for the whole day, so you can follow your introduction to the great artist's life and work with further exploration of his art on your own.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-The-Line Guided Museum Tour
- Tour Guide Exclusively For You (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Wheelchair Friendly (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- All Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Van Gogh Museum
What's excluded :
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Meet your English-speaking guide just Across from the Rikjsmuseum to begin this intimate private tour. Sail past the Van Gogh Museum's main entrance lines with a priority-access ticket and explore the museum's highlights with exclusive attention from your guide. As you make your way through the world’s biggest Vincent van Gogh art collection, your guide leads you through the artist's darkest, initial Dutch paintings to his more vibrant French period. Study iconic van Gogh works like Sunflowers, as well as his lesser-known paintings and drawings. Hear about van Gogh’s troubled life and artistic styles, and see famous pieces from renowned fellow artists like Gauguin, Monet and others who inspired the mad genius. Your private tour concludes at 3pm but your entrance ticket is valid all day, so you may continue to explore the museum at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Amsterdam, Dam 1, 1012 JL Amsterdam The Netherlands
Amsterdam conjures up images of a less-than-puritan style of life, but we’re here to show you that this city offers way more than just the Red Light District – even though it’s a part of it! Our English speaking guides will help you cut the lines and explore the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, two of the city’s biggest attractions, on private or small group tours. With Babylon Tours, we’ll help you experience the historic side of Amsterdam, but we know how to let down our hair, too. Join us as well to explore the, let’s call them, alternative venues of the Red Light District with one of our energetic young guides.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cobra Café, Hobbemastraat 18, 1071 ZB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Because face masks are optional in Amsterdam and are still not obligatory under in the Dutch law. For private tours we have left this option up to the guests and guides at their own discretion. All guides will have face masks for themselves and guests available and we encourage them to be used.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.