Skip the Line: Two Oceans Aquarium Admission Ticket
The Two Oceans Aquarium in Cape Town is all about fun and entertainment, for adults and kids alike. See over 3,000 creatures, from the smallest species to yellowfin tunas and sharks. A Must-See for everyone.
• 3,000 creatures on show, from microscopical to… sharks
• Preditor Shark Tank - don't miss the feeding times
• Specific exhibits for kids
• New I&J Exhibit: a 10-metre long tunnel to view subtropical species
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Electronic vouchers accepted
- Skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Two Oceans Aquarium
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Penquin feeding
- Diving is an optional extra
- Visit: Two Oceans Aquarium, Alfred Basin, Dock Road V & A Waterfront, Cape Town Central 8002 South Africa
With more than 3,000 creatures on show, the Two Oceans Aquarium provides a diverse showcase of Atlantic and Indian Ocean life. Check out what sea life looks like under a microscope.
View mesmerising exhibits that features the dazzling colours of its fish, translucent jellies, shy octopuses and Knysna seahorses. Make a point to check out the new I&J Exhibit, a 10-meter long tunnel that gives a peek at a variety of subtropical species.
Did you know
The Two Oceans Aquarium is home to a few species that aren’t found at any other aquarium in the world. Among these are the strange, serpentine hagfish. An eel-like fish, it can produce as much as five litres of slime when it’s scared.It’s an ancient fish that doesn’t have eyes, fins or scales, than can only be viewed in Cape Town!
Departure Point :Two Oceans Aquarium, Alfred Basin, Dock Road V & A Waterfront, Cape Town Central 8002 South Africa
Departure Time :9/2/2020 - 3/21/2021
9/2/2021 - 3/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.