Skip the Line to Vatican Treasures, Sistine Chapel and Optional Upgrade with Lunch
Enjoy a morning or afternoon of Vatican splendor on a 2-hours skip-the-line tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Explore the Gallery of Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries and Giuseppe Momo’s spiral staircase, and admire iconic Michelangelo frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel. Want to see the Christian sights of Rome, too? Upgrade to a full-day tour to visit the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, Roman catacombs and more. A traditional lunch can also be included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transport from Rome to Vatican City
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Saint Callixtus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (if upgrade option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
the Sistine Chapel is a chapel in the Apostolic Palace the official residence of the Pope, in Vatican city,
regarded as Michelangelo's masterpiece the Sistine Chapel is one of the most important attraction in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vatican Museums are one of the most popular attractions in Rome,
it was established by pope Julius II during the sixteenth century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arcibasilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Piazza di Porta San Giovanni, 4, 00184 Rome Italy
This Basilica Of Saint John In Lateran , is the first of the four major papal Basilicas and the oldest and most important basilica in the West, located in the Celio hill, the Basilica is the material representation of the Holy See, which has the residence here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Catacombs of Saint Callixtus, Via Appia Antica 110, 00179 Rome Italy
These catacombs are part of the so called Callistan complex, an area of about 30 hectares between the Via Appia Antica the Via Ardeatina, and Via delle 7 chiese in Rome, which houses contains several funeral areas .
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Santa Maria Maggiore, Santa Maria Maggiore, Province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Piedmont
The Patriarchal Basilica of St. Mary Major reigns as an authentic jewel in the crown of Roman Churches. Its beautiful treasures are of inestimable value, situated on the summit of the Esquiline Hill.
the Virgin Mary herself inspired the choice of the site for the construction of the church, in her honor, appering in a dream to both the Patrician John and Pope Liberius.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Città Leonina, 8, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: This is a Multilingual Tour
- By pre-booking this tour it enables you to skip the long lines (which can take up to two hours) to enter the Vatican Museums.
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
- A dress code is required to enter the Vatican Museums and knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- Do you cater to wheelchair users? Do you or the Vatican provide wheelchairs? This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. For your information, Vatican Museums provide wheelchairs free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up after entrance, before starting your own independent visit. If you are looking for a guided tour with wheelchair access, we recommend booking our private tours so a guide can lead you through the alternate routes.
- This tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- Please note: If St Peter's Basilica cannot be visited because it is closed, you will spend more time in the Vatican Museums
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.